1/29/2007
  the update you have been waiting for
My apologies for not being more diligent with my posting. I feel like I have so little extra time these days. I did just get back from a cruise, and I do feel this is a significant enough an event that I should update people who still occasionally check this site. It was the first big vacation for my girlfriend and I. I really had the time of my life. It was really fun to share an experience like that with someone I care so much about. Here are the pictures from this wonderful vacation.

P.S. I have recently started using RSS feeds to keep track of blogs and what not that don't update as often as they used too. If you are using Google Reader or the like you should definitely subscribe to my blog, or my web album.
 
Comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! It also looks like you guys like taking trips... you know DC isn't that far away. We have room if you guys want to come on out here and see George. We're only here for about another year or so, so you'd better take advantage while you can!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
ARCHIVES
April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / January 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered by Blogger