5/01/2006
  SO much to cover
I don't know really where to start, today was a most interesting day. I went to my family doctor this morning to get his take on my insurance's requirements for the weight loss surgery. The biggest hurdle I have to cross is a 12 month doctor supervised diet. If I didn't have trouble dieting that long I wouldn't be interested in this surgery, but I move on. My doc recommended Weight Watchers. Now I have never been a fan of sitting in a circle and pouring out my soul to strangers. I don't know how these meetings work but this is how I fear they will end up like that. Next week, will be my inaugural visit, so I am sure I will have a report after I visit.

I took the dog on a walk today to further get in the "Lose weight/Diet" mood. It was pretty enjoyable, and I KNOW she liked it.

I know all that would have been enough for a normal human, but not for me; there's more. I have been looking for a second job recently. I have a good job but I sometimes have trouble making ends meet. I have an old medical bill that I still have to make payments on and will be for some time to come, this is one of the reasons I am so short on cash. Well as I was looking at the Dayton Daily Online, I stumbled across an ad for a cook. A cook position for a restaurant that I worked for many moons ago. I called them up and I actually remember the manager from my days gone by. So I went in and interviewed and I think he really wants to bring me on. They would be real flexible with my current schedule and the wage wasn't bad at all. I find out more on Friday and I would be lying if I told you I wasn't at least a little excited.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
ARCHIVES
April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / January 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered by Blogger