5/08/2006
  Moonlighting
So I did get the job I applied for last week. I had my orientation tonight. It was long and BORING. They actually use the same orientation films that I showed many years ago as a manager. There is a crap load more paperwork now, but I guess that comes with the times. I hope I can adjust to working 2 jobs, it is a lot of responsibility and I don't want to let anyone down. All I can do is my best and make sure that this goes towards making ends meet better. I am exhausted. It has been a LONG day. I am off to bed now. Night.
 
Comments:
so is THAT why you were phenomenally grumpy and completely un-fun this evening? hmmmm, mister?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
ARCHIVES
April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / January 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered by Blogger