5/21/2006
  Exciting News
So today I went for my first monthly weigh-in, and while I feel like I have been doing well getting on a scale involves more fear than I would care to admit. Today was no different, but I knew that I had to do it in order to meet the requirements set out by my insurance to get surgery. I got on the scale and the tally was even better than I had ever hoped. I LOST 20 POUNDS THIS MONTH!! This is a big deal as it also serves as motivation to continue trying, and dieting. So yay for there being less Jimmy to go round.
 
Comments:
Is this all from weight watchers? I need your secret...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
ARCHIVES
April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / January 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered by Blogger